Esports Insider is happy to disclose the agenda and full lineup of audio system for our esports trade occasion ESI Washington DC.
The occasion, which is offered by companion LOOT.BET, takes place 16-18th Might. As the primary esports B2B convention within the US Capital, ESI Washington DC, in partnership with Occasions DC, will present delegates with two and a half days of unrivalled occasions, content material and networking.
Organised with assist from Cultural Tourism DC, ESI shall be internet hosting a first-of-its-kind Embassies Tour on Might seventeenth the place delegates will get unique excursions of Argentina, Barbados, Saudi Arabia and South Korea’s Embassies. The excursions will showcase the completely different approaches taken by every nation’s authorities within the improvement and development of esports.
The excursions will then conclude with panels and networking at Eaton DC lodge, together with a expertise and agencies-focused roundtable courtesy of ESIC. The night will transition right into a social at uptown in addition to a trendy diner Crimson DC with dwell music and trivia.
Hosted on the Nationwide Press Membership, the convention day on Might 18th will characteristic debates and discussions from a few of the greatest thought-leaders from esports and past. Audio system at ESI Washington DC embrace C-Ranges and executives, overlaying the esports groups and event organisers, and crossover sectors comparable to sports activities, betting and collegiate.
The agenda, which may be viewed in full here, contains:
- SPORTFIVE x Misfits Gaming case research
- Audio system: Hussain Moosvi – CSO – Misfits Gaming Group & Ryan Polun – Head of Esports & Gaming (Americas) – SPORTFIVE
- Open vs Closed – which mannequin works finest in esports? A 2022 replace
- Audio system: Alex Inglot – Commissioner – ESL Professional League, Evan Frasca – Director of Expertise Administration – T1 Leisure & Sports activities & Hai Ng – Integrity Ambassador – ESIC
- Can esports be a constructing block of actual world communities?
- Audio system: Ben Feferman – Chief Gaming Officer – React Gaming Group, Mary Antieul – VP of Technique – Vindex, Neil Johnson – VP and Managing Director of Gaming & Esports – HPN International, Jared Serfozo – CSO – AXR Edge & Joanie Kraut – CEO – Girls in Video games Worldwide
- Esports and the collegiate expertise – offering pathways and foundations
- Audio system: Sari Kitelyn – Government Director, Esports and Mission Improvement – Full Sail College, Joey Gawrysiak – Professor and Director of Esports – Shenandoah College, Grant Paranjape – VP of Esports Enterprise – Washington Justice, Gerald Solomon – Government Director – NASEF & Rebecca Brock Dixon – CEO – the*gameHERS
- How finest can conventional sporting entities make waves within the esports area?
- Audio system: Andrew McNeill – Senior Director of Esports – Monumental Sports activities & Leisure, Jordan Zelniker – Esports Technique – New York Islanders, Ray Smith – Director, Gaming & Esports – NASCAR, James O’Connor – President – Pittsburgh Knights & Tom Zuber – Managing Companion – Zuber Lawler
- 2022 developments – esports betting development within the USA
- Audio system: Dr Brett Abarbanel – Director of Analysis – UNLV Worldwide Gaming Institute, Martin Lycka – SVP for American Regulatory Affairs and Accountable Playing – Entain, Vlastimil Venclik – CEO – Oddin.gg, Jason Chung – Counsel – Zuber Lawler & Cody Luongo – Senior PR Affiliate – JSA + Companions
- Esports ecosystem deepdive
- Audio system: Tahir Hasandjekic – Halo Esports and Viewership Lead – 343 Industries, Steve Csikos – Head of Programming – Nerd Road Avid gamers, Laurent Benezra – CEO – React Gaming Group, Moritz Maurer – CEO & Founder – GRID & Kye Browning – Director of Buyer Success – Gameplan
- Media greenback margins: The oft ignored income channel for esports rights holders
- Audio system: Justin Stefanovic – SVP of Partnerships – Misfits Gaming Group, Chad De Luca – Director, Twitch Properties – Twitch.TV, Rebecca Brock Dixon – CEO – the*gameHERS, Johnny Kutnowski – VP of Product – Blinkfire Analytics & Karen Franzino – VP, Operations – Thece
RELATED: ESI and Redd+E announce partnership and ESI Singapore in July
Sam Cooke, Managing Director & Co-Founding father of ESI, commented: “It’s nice to have the ability to return to the US and convey our ESI occasion to such an iconic location. We perceive the important half occasions play in constructing genuine relationships and having key discussions, and that’s why we proceed to revive and refresh our providing.
“ESI Washington will play host to so many distinctive occasions just like the Embassies Tour and I look ahead to seeing everybody come collectively for our return stateside.”
Washington DC kicks off the ESI convention schedule for 2022, which incorporates three Main international occasions; the 2022 occasions brochure is viewable here.
Subsequent on the agenda, ESI will head to Singapore on 5-Seventh July and London from 5-Seventh September. ESI Singapore is a three way partnership with Redd+E and can showcase ESI’s signature top-notch networking, schooling and content material in Southeast Asia for the very first time.
Alongside ESI Singapore, Esports Insider’s pitch funding competitors The Clutch can even make its return in a bodily format with purposes now open, and shutting on Might thirty first.
ESI DC is 16-18th Might! Discover out extra.