The Teamfight Techniques Mid-Set has arrived, shifting from Gizmos and Devices to Set 6.5 Neon Nights, containing new, reworked, and present traits.
Showcased throughout the TFT Set 6.5 cheat sheet are 5 new traits: Debonair, Hextech, Striker, Rival, and Mastermind. Traits like Colossus and Socialite had been reworked and greater than 20 champions had been added to TFT Set 6.5. Silco joins the roster as the primary non-League champion, together with new champions like Renata Glasc, Zeri, Alistar, and Corki.
Stats and talents related to every trait from the TFT Set 6.5 cheat sheet are topic to vary earlier than the official launch on Feb. 16. Updates will happen all through the PBE stage and with every Neon Nights patch after the official launch.
Right here’s each trait and champion for TFT Set 6.5 by way of the Riot cheat sheet.
New and reworked TFT Set 6.5 traits
A complete of two Set Six Gizmos and Devices traits had been reworked and 5 new TFT Set 6.5 traits had been added to Neon Nights.
Firstly of fight and each few seconds thereafter, the Hexcore sends out a pulse that grants a four-second defend. Whereas the defend is energetic, Hextech champions deal extra bonus magic harm on hit. A brand new skill was added by way of the TFT 12.6 patch that has the defend and magic harm scale primarily based on the variety of Hextech Augments in your Hexcore. Bonus defend and magic harm per Hextech Increase is 20 %.
Set 6.5 Hextech TFT champions are Jarvin IV, Nocturne, Sejuani, Swain, Lucian, Alistar, and Sivir.
- Hextech magic harm: 15/25/45/75
- Hextech defend: 100/150/275/375
Set 6.5 TFT Debonair champions acquire bonus well being and skill energy that will increase at breakpoints 3/5/7. If there’s a Debonair VIP in play, they activate their distinctive bonus. Gamers can even promote the previous VIP for an opportunity to see a brand new one seem within the store.
Gamers can decide up a VIP champion from the store however its VIP standing isn’t activated till the Debonair trait turns into energetic at three. To discover a new VIP Debonair, gamers should first promote the previous one. Having at the least three Debonair items on the battlefield will increase the percentages of a VIP displaying up within the store.
Debonair TFT Set 6.5 champions are Model, Talon, Syndra, Leona, Draven, and Zeri.
- Three: 200 well being and 20 skill energy.
- 5: 400 well being and 40 skill energy.
- Seven: 700 well being and 70 skill energy.
Striker items acquire bonus assault harm that will increase at breakpoints 3/5/6. The 5 TFT Set 6.5 Striker champions are Jarvin IV, Rek’Sai, Gnar, Sivir, and Irelia.
- Two: Achieve 30 assault harm.
- 4: Achieve 65 assault harm.
- Six: Achieve 110 assault harm.
Mastermind the TFT Set 6.5 trait for Silco. Firstly of fight, the Mastermind trait grants the 2 allies immediately in entrance of Silco a portion of their most mana.
There are two new Socialite champions in Set 6.5 and a fifth breakpoint has been added. Upon a Socialite unit getting placed on the board, a highlight is revealed. The unit standing within the highlight positive aspects bonus results primarily based on the variety of Socialite items which might be on the battlefield. Rising the variety of Socialite items leads to a further granted bonus.
Socialite TFT Set 6.5 champions are Gnar, Senna, Seraphine, and Galio.
- One: Highlight unit is granted 15 % bonus harm.
- Two: Highlight unit is granted 15 % bonus harm and three mana per second.
- Three: Highlight unit is granted 30 % bonus harm, three mana per second, and heals for 30 % of all harm it offers.
- 5: Highlight unit is granted all bonuses that are then doubled.
Previously the Sister trait, Rival is now energetic with just one champion that has the trait—both Jinx or Vi. Having each sisters on the battlefield will outcome within the Rival trait not activating since they now refuse to work collectively.
- Vi: The Rival trait reduces her mana value by 20 %.
- Jinx: The Rival trait has Jinx acquire 40 % assault velocity for 3 seconds after taking down an enemy unit.
The Colossus trait is energetic at two Colossus solely. Colossus items take up two slots on the battlefield, acquire 1,000 well being, and are resistant to crowd management results. Colossus Set 6.5 TFT champions are Cho’Gath, Alistar, and Galio.
- Two: Colossus champions take 25 % much less harm.
Set 6.5 traits carried over from Gizmos and Devices
There are a complete of 23 traits carrying over from Set Six into TFT Neon Nights 6.5. Every is listed in alphabetical order. Many of those traits have new champions.
The Arcanist trait will increase the flexibility energy of your complete staff with Arcanist items gaining extra skill energy on the breakpoints 2/4/6. Arcanist TFT Set 6.5 champions are Model, Ziggs, Swain, Malzahar, Vex, and Ahri.
- Two: All allies acquire 20 % skill energy and Archanist champions acquire 20 % skill energy.
- 4: All allies acquire 20 % skill energy and Arcanist champions acquire extra 40 % skill energy.
- Six: All allies acquire 50 % skill energy, with Arcanists gaining 50 %.
- Eight: All allies acquire 135 % skill energy with Arcanists gaining 145 % skill energy.
The Innate skill has Murderer items leap to the backline previous to the beginning of fight. Set 6.5 Murderer items acquire bonus crucial strike probability and important strike harm with each stats rising on the breakpoints 2/4/6.
Set 6.5 Murderer TFT champions are Nocturne, Twitch, Talon, Ekko, and Kha’Zix.
- Two: 10 % crit probability and 20 % crit harm.
- 4: 30 % crit probability and 40 % crit harm.
- Six: 50 % crit probability and 60 % crit harm.
Bodyguard items have their armor elevated. Shortly after the beginning of fight, Set 6.5 Bodyguard champions will taunt adjoining enemies and acquire a defend. The Bodyguard trait works equally to a Zz’Rot Portal in that it’s an Murderer hate trait with the armor and defend rising on the breakpoints 2/4/6/8.
Set 6.5 Bodyguard TFT champions are Darius, Poppy, Blitzcrank, Leona, Braum, and Galio.
- Two: 80 armor and 200 defend.
- 4: 160 armor and 400 defend.
- Six: 250 armor and 800 defend.
- Eight: 450 armor and a couple of,000 defend.
The Bruiser trait offers bonus most well being to your staff, doubling the well being of Bruiser champions on the breakpoints 2/4/6/8. Bruiser TFT Set 6.5 champions are Illaoi, Sejauni, Cho’Gath, Zac, Vi, and Tahm Kench.
- Two: 125 well being.
- 4: 225 well being.
- Six: 450 well being.
- Eight: 800 well being.
Every Challenger unit positive aspects bonus assault velocity. When a Challenger champion eliminates an enemy, it dashes to a brand new goal, and the bonus is doubled for two.5 seconds. Assault velocity bonuses enhance on the breakpoints 2/4/6/8.
Challenger TFT Set 6.5 champions are Camile, Quinn, Warwick, Tryndamere, Draven, and Kai’Sa.
- Two: 25 % assault velocity.
- 4: 50 % assault velocity.
- Six: 80 % assault velocity.
- Eight: 150 % assault velocity.
Upon dropping beneath 75 % well being, Chemtech champions acquire assault velocity, harm discount of 15 %, and regenerate a proportion of their most well being every second for a complete of eight seconds. Assault velocity and well being regeneration bonuses enhance on the breakpoints 3/5/7/9.
Chemtech TFT Set 6.5 champions are Singed, Warwick, Tryndamere, Zac, Renata Glasc, and Viktor.
- Three: 15 % assault velocity and regenerate 4 % of most well being.
- 5: 40 % assault velocity and regenerate eight % of most well being.
- Seven: 80 % assault velocity and regenerate 13 % of most well being.
- 9: 150 % assault velocity and regenerate 20 % of most well being.
The Clockwork trait will increase your staff’s assault velocity and offers a bonus assault velocity proportion for every Hextech Increase you could have, rising on the breakpoints 2/4/6. Clockwork TFT Set 6.5 champions are Camile, Zilean, Jhin, and Orianna.
- Two: 10 % assault velocity and 5 % per Increase.
- 4: 35 % assault velocity and 10 % per Increase.
- Six: 70 % assault velocity and 15 % per Increase.
The Enchanter trait grants bonus therapeutic and shielding, offering your staff with magic resistance. Magic resistance, bonus therapeutic, and shielding enhance on the breakpoints 2/3/4/5. Enchanter TFT Set 6.5 champions are Lulu, Morgana, Senna, and Orianna.
- Two: 25 magic resistance, together with 25 % therapeutic and shielding.
- Three: 45 magic resistance, together with 50 % therapeutic and shielding.
- 4: 70 magic resistance, together with 80 % therapeutic and shielding.
- 5: 100 magic resistance, together with 115 % therapeutic and shielding.
The Enforcer trait stuns an enemy in the beginning of fight, who breaks free after 4 seconds or upon dropping 40 % of their most well being. Champions with the Enforcer trait is not going to stun enemies who’re resistant to crowd management results. Enforcer TFT Set 6.5 champions are Caitlyn, Sejauni, Vi, and Jayce.
- Three: Detain the enemy who has essentially the most well being.
- 4: Detain the enemy who dealt essentially the most harm throughout its earlier fight.
Tahm Kench is the one Set 6.5 champion with the Glutton trait. Gamers can feed Tahm Kench an ally from the bench as soon as per flip through the planning section, granting him both skill energy, well being, armor, or magic resistance.
Innovator champions construct a mechanical companion, with the companion altering at every breakpoint. The companion positive aspects bonus well being and assault harm primarily based on the star ranges of the Innovator items. Innovator TFT Set 6.5 champions are Ezreal, Singed, Zilean, Ekko, Seraphine, and Jayce.
- Three: Mechanical Scarab that initiatives a barrier on itself and one ally, taunting close by enemies.
- 5: Mechanical Bear that grants itself and allies bonus assault velocity. Armor and magic resistance is 50. Energy surge, ally buff assault harm, and ally buff skill energy is 15.
- Seven: Mechanical Dragon that applies worry to enemies for a complete of two seconds with a crit probability of 25 %. Items buffed by the dragon will at all times critically strike if ready. Lightning harm for the Dragon is 600. The dragon is resistant to CC. The assault vary is 2 Hexes. The spell vary is 5 Hexes. Armor and magic resistance is 90.
The Mercenary trait offers the participant with a treasure chest, beginning at three Mercenary. Firstly of every planning section, cube rolls add loot to the chest. The chest opens with every win, with loot rising by way of every loss accrued in a row. Mercenary Set 6.5 TFT champions are Illaoi, Quinn, Gangplank, Miss Fortune, and Tahm Kench.
A full listing of each attainable die roll per loss desk with the Mercenary trait might be discovered right here.
There are a complete of seven attainable trait bonuses Mutant champions can acquire on the three and 5 breakpoints, with every bonus trait altering from recreation to recreation. Mutant TFT Set 6.5 champions are Kassadin, Rek’Sai, Cho’Gath, Malzahar, Kha’Zix, and Kai’Sa.
- Hyper Adrenaline: Mutant items have an opportunity to set off two extra assaults towards their goal. Three Mutant is a 40 % probability and 5 Mutant is a 75 % probability. Seven Mutant is 100% and 40 assault harm.
- Bio-Leeching: Your staff positive aspects Omnivamp (therapeutic for a proportion of all harm dealt). Three Mutant items equal 30 % Omnivamp and 5 are 35 % Ominivamp. Seven is 80 % Omnivamp.
- Synaptic Net: The talents of Mutant items value much less to forged with a minimal of 10 mana. Three Mutant items are 20 mana much less and 5 Mutant items are 40 mana much less. Seven grants 50 bonus skill energy and 40 mana.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Mutants with at the least one merchandise acquire bonus stats. Three items acquire 450 well being and 30 assault harm and 5 acquire 800 well being and 60 assault harm. Seven is 1,250 well being and 100 assault harm.
- Metamorphosis: Mutants develop each two seconds, gaining bonus stats that stack as much as 5 instances. Three Mutant is eighteen armor and magic resistance, together with two assault harm and skill energy. 5 Mutant items is 25 armor and magic resistance, together with 4 assault harm and skill energy. Seven is 35 armor and magic resistance per stack, seven assault harm, and 7 skill energy each two seconds that may stack as much as 5 instances.
- Voracious Urge for food: Mutants develop stronger every time an ally dies. Three Mutant is eighteen assault harm and skill energy. 5 Mutant is 25 assault harm and skill energy. Seven is 35 assault harm and skill energy every time an ally dies.
- Voidborne: Three Mutant executes targets they harm who’re beneath 20 % well being. 5 Mutant acquire bonus harm. Seven offers 80 % true harm.
The Scholar trait offers your staff mana each two seconds with that mana rising on the breakpoints 2/4/6. Scholar TFT Set 6.5 champions are Kassadin, Syndra, Zyra, Renata Glasc, and Silco.
- Two: 5 mana.
- 4: 12 mana.
- Six: 25 mana.
The Scrap trait turns elements on Scrap items into full gadgets at some point of fight. Your staff additionally positive aspects a defend for every unit that has a element geared up, together with these which might be a part of a full merchandise. Scrap TFT Set 6.5 champions are Ezreal, Ziggs, Blitzcrank, Ekko, Irelia, and Jinx.
- Two: One element and 20 defend.
- 4: Three elements and 30 defend.
- Six: All elements and 50 defend.
Set 6.5 TFT champions with the Sniper trait deal bonus harm for every Hex between them and their goal. Sniper items additionally acquire one Hex assault vary with bonus harm rising on the breakpoints 2/4/6. Set 6.5 Sniper TFT champions are Caitlyn, Ashe, Miss Fortune, Jhin, and Zeri.
- Two: Eight % bonus harm per Hex.
- 4: 16 % bonus harm per Hex.
- Six: 30 % bonus harm per Hex.
The Syndicate trait cloaks sure allies, with them gaining 55 armor, 55 magic resistance, and 20 % omnivamp (therapeutic for a proportion of all harm dealt). Syndicate TFT Set 6.5 champions are Darius, Ashe, Zyra, Morgana, Ahri, and Braum.
- Three: The Syndicate Set Six champion with the bottom present well being.
- 5: All Syndicate champions.
- Seven: Your entire staff and the results are elevated by 55 %.
Champions with the Twinshot trait acquire bonus assault harm. Upon attacking, a Twinshot unit has an opportunity to assault twice as a substitute. Assault harm and the prospect to assault twice will increase on the breakpoints 2/4/6. Twinshot TFT Set 6.5 champions are Corki, Gangplank, Lucian, and Jinx.
- Two: 40 % and bonus assault harm of 10.
- Three: 55 % and bonus assault harm of 25.
- 4: 70 % and bonus assault harm of 40.
- 5: 100% and bonus assault harm of 70.
Jayce is the one TFT Set 6.5 champion with the Transformer trait. They’ll swap into one in all two varieties through the planning section, relying on if Jayce is a frontline or backline unit on the board.
Following fight, a random free Yordle will seem on the bench when the trait is energetic at three and 6. As soon as a Yordle is three-star, the random drops cease for that three-star unit. Yordle TFT Set 6.5 champions are Poppy, Ziggs, Corki, Lulu, Gnar, and Vex.
- Three: Random Yordle seems on the bench. A one-cost Yordle spawn is 70 %, two-cost is 20 %, and three-cost is 10 %.
- Six: All Yordle champions have decreased mana value by 30 %.
Replace March 29 2pm CT: Stability modifications and reworks from TFT Patch 12.6 had been utilized.
Replace April 8 2pm CT: All modifications from TFT Patch 12.7 had been utilized.
Replace April 26, 5:30pm CT: All modifications from TFT 12.8 patch had been utilized.