Let’s be honest here, the Cube Queen character is by far one of the coolest characters in the game and we’re here to help you get her as she is currently available as of season 8.
When she was first introduced people didn’t know what to make of her, she was a mysterious new figure that nobody knew whether she was going to be playable or not.
But, as of patch v18.21 over the Convergence point of Interest, they finally made it clear that she would be popping up as soon as the new update was live.
And lo and behold, as soon as v18.30 dropped we got to see her in-game. But, how is it that you can actually get her though? How can you unlock this strange and cool new character for yourself? That’s what we’re here to find out.
First and foremost, you need to go through several quests to actually get a chance to get her. On top of that, you need to remember that there are two Punchcard pages that need to be dealt with beforehand.
The more of these challenges you get through, the closer you are to actually unlocking the Cube Queen. After you get through all eight quests you will get yourself the new character. But, what are these quests? Let’s just delve right into them:
For the first page of the Punchcard you will need to do the following quests:
- Make it through five Storm circles using a sideways weapon – This will give you access to the Cube Queen Outfit
- Take down an enemy using the Sideways Minigun – This will give you access to the Last Cube Standing Emoticon
- Shakedown two enemies – This right here will give you access to the Queen’s Court Loading Screen.
- Take advantage of a Shadow Stone or a Flopper to go next to a player for 3 seconds – this will give you access to her Cubic Vortex Back Bling
- After you’ve done all of these you will get the Obliterator version of the Cube Queen Outfit and of course, the Cubic Vortex Back Bling
The second page gets a bit more difficult though as these are the quests that you’ll need to get through to complete your task:
- Use a Sideways Scythe and hurt an enemy with 150 damage – This will give you access to the Reality Render Pickaxe
- Get through a Bounty – This will give you access to the Regal Visage Spray
- Get two headshots using the Sideways Rifle – This will give you access to the Queen’s Anthem Lobby Track
- Glide through Steamy Stacks – This will give you access to the Queen’s Procession Glider
- After you’re done with all of these you will officially get the Islandbane version of the costume and of course, the Cubic Vortex Back Bling, the Reality Render Pickaxe and we can’t forget about the Queen’s Procession Glider.
Those are all of the steps that you need to take to get the new character and all of her add-ons. Thank you for reading and good luck out there!